IngredientsFor the dough
1 Tbs yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 ½ Cup Warm water
3 Cup Flour
1 tsp salt
1 Tbs oil
½ Kilo beef sausage
1 Onion, sliced
1 Cup bell pepper (green, yellow, and red), sliced
Salt and pepper
1 Cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Oats for decoration
Method- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water, leave for 10 minutes or until foamy.
- Combine flour and salt in an electric mixer on low speed.
- Add oil and yeast mixture while constantly mixing for 5 minutes or until soft dough is formed.
- Shape the dough into a ball, place in a greased bowl, cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
- For filling, fry sausage in a skillet over a medium heat, add onion and pepper and stir for 5 minutes, season with salt, pepper, set aside to cool.
- Divide dough into equal parts; roll on a lightly floured surface and cut into rectangles.
- Fill sausage on one side of the edges, top with mozzarella then roll dough into cylinder
(Seal sides of the dough while rolling). Repeat with remaining quantity.
- Place in a baking tray (sealed side on bottom), spray with water then sprinkle oats.
- Cover and keep in a warm place to rise for another half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes according to bread size, cool and slice before Serving.
Warning this is not mine...I saved it for my future home baking...and if you are interested kindly click the link:http://www.chefosama.com/RecipesDetails.php?id=157