- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
Heat oven to 350°F. Beat butter, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in small bowl
until smooth. Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter
mixture, beating until soft dough forms. Press dough onto bottom of 8-
or 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream
cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Add
eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended. Remove 1 cup batter; set
aside. Add 1/2 cup small chocolate chips to remaining batter; pour over
- Place remaining chips in
medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at MEDIUM in 15 second increments until chocolate is melted
and smooth when stirred. Gradually add to reserved batter, blending
well. Drop by spoonfuls onto batter in pan; gently swirl with knife for
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes until cheesecake is firm and top is slightly puffed. With knife, immediately loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 10 to 12 servings.