- VANILLA WAFER CRUST (recipe follows)
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 container (8 oz.) dairy sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) HEATH Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits, divided
- Prepare VANILLA WAFER CRUST. Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl on medium speed of mixer
until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each
addition. Add sour cream and vanilla; beat on low speed until blended.
Pour half of cheese mixture into crust. Reserve 1/4 cup toffee bits
for topping; sprinkle remaining toffee bits over cheese mixture in pan.
Spoon in remaining cheese mixture.
Bake 1 hour or until filling is set. Cool 15 minutes. Sprinkle
reserved toffee bits over top. With knife, loosen cake from side of
pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate at least 4
hours before serving. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 12 to
VANILLA WAFER CRUST: Combine 1-3/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 55 wafers, crushed) and 2 tablespoons sugar; stir in 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate about 30 minutes.