- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 container (8 oz.) dairy sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan.
Combine 3 cups flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in large
bowl. Beat sour cream, eggs and vanilla with fork or whisk in medium
bowl until smooth.
- Add butter and 1
cup sour cream mixture to flour mixture. Beat on low speed until
thoroughly combined; beat 1 minute on high speed. Add remaining sour
cream mixture; beat on medium speed until fluffy. Stir together
cinnamon chips and remaining 2 tablespoons flour until chips are coated;
gently stir into batter. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. 12 to 16 servings.